Thursday, November 03, 2005

EEEEE YUR!


banana man msged me. i was shocked i must admit.. he saed hello. i replied.


he asked me if i was open. erm.. din actually know wad that means. den he told me he found out my num by himself.. he's really really very weird i must really really admit.


den.. he asked me, are you interested in (something something) seriously. that shocked me. den keep asking me bout that thing. den i asked him, have you really (something something). den he said ya. he told me to keep it a secret.


dont ask me anything. my lips are sealed (:


mummy & daddy finally agreed to let my sis and i go for the class chalet!! YIPEE!
i'm over the moon!


finally, i've finished packing everything whole junk into that drawers and what so ever in there. sneeze a couple of times. i have a bad bad nose.. =S


realised that i have loads and loads of items that is still useful. why did i notice that a long long time ago?? goodness..


i love my chemical romance!
i love GERARD WAY!

No comments: